A minimally invasive skin rejuvenation treatment, microneedling utilizes patented NASA technology to give you glorious, glowing skin.
Is Microneedling Safe?
Microneedling is safe for a wide range of skin types and tones when performed by a trained and certified provider. Hundreds of thousands of treatments have been performed worldwide without any adverse side effects. However, you will want to take extra precautions if any of the following applies to you:
- You have used Accutane treatments for acne within the last few months
- You have cuts, open wounds, or abrasions on your skin
- You have undergone radiation treatments on your skin over the previous year
- You have an active skin condition, infection, or herpes sores in the treatment area
- You are currently pregnant or breastfeeding
- You have a history of hypertrophic scars, keloids, or poorly healing wounds